The courses teach the fundamental principles, knowledge and skills of first aid, to empower participants to provide competent emergency care until professional medical assistance is available.
“First Aid” is help given in the case of an accident or sudden illness before medical aid arrives. Medical Aid usually follows first aid, and is given by a doctor or ambulance officer, either at the scene or at a hospital.
The course will teach participants:
- To preserve life and prevent further injury.
- To promote recovery.
- To protect the unconscious.
- To assist until medical aid arrives.
Revive2Survive Training Objectives
- To provide an open forum for discussion on all aspects of first aid.
- Promote simplicity and uniformity in techniques regarding CPR, as outlined by the Australian Resuscitation Council.
- Encourage course participants to practice a hands-on approach in all aspects of first aid.
- To encourage all participants to feel confident when required to provide first aid, until professional medical assistance arrives.
Contact Us to discuss which first aid training course is suitable for your needs.
Workplace Training Solutions – Melbourne and throughout Victoria
At Workplace Training Solutions we deliver training in health, hospitality and construction courses. Courses include Food Handling 1, Work Safely in the Construction Industry and Responsible Service of Alcohol*. We aim to recognise the individual needs of our clients, which can include onsite training.
* Responsible Service of Alcohol is not a nationally recognised qualification. Course participants will receive a certificate from The Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR).
For details regarding Revive2Survive/Workplace Training Solutions policies and procedures, please view the Student Handbook.