Australian Statewide Education and Training, trading as Revive2Survive First Aid Training and Workplace Training Solutions, has delivered nationally recognised training since 2005. As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 21688) we deliver quality training in Melbourne and throughout Victoria. As an RTO we are regulated by the Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and are required to comply with the National Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015. You can view our current RTO registration here.
Our trainers and support staff aim to provide you with high quality training and support services, with training that meets workplace and community expectations. Your satisfaction with our services and competence in the skills are our top priorities.
Revive2Survive First Aid Training – Melbourne and throughout Victoria
Revive2Survive First Aid Training delivers first aid training to clients throughout Victoria. We aim to recognise the individual needs of our clients, which can include onsite training with flexible delivery options. Revive2Survive is a Registered Training Organisation and all Revive2Survive courses meet the National Standards for RTOs.
Industry recommendation advocates First Aid, Anaphylaxis and Asthma accreditations should be renewed every 3 years. CPR should be updated annually as per the Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
Aims and Objectives of Revive2Survive First Aid Training Courses
Our first aid training courses teach the skills and knowledge critical to saving life and minimising the severity of injury or sudden illness. Safety awareness and accident prevention are emphasised throughout all courses.
“Any attempt at resuscitation is better than no attempt.”
The courses teach the fundamental principles, knowledge and skills of first aid, to empower participants to provide competent emergency care until professional medical assistance is available.
“First Aid” is help given in the case of an accident or sudden illness before medical aid arrives. Medical Aid usually follows first aid, and is given by a doctor or ambulance officer, either at the scene or at a hospital.
The course will teach participants:
- To preserve life and prevent further injury.
- To promote recovery.
- To protect the unconscious.
- To assist until medical aid arrives.
Revive2Survive Training Objectives
- To provide an open forum for discussion on all aspects of first aid.
- Promote simplicity and uniformity in techniques regarding CPR, as outlined by the Australian Resuscitation Council.
- Encourage course participants to practice a hands-on approach in all aspects of first aid.
- To encourage all participants to feel confident when required to provide first aid, until professional medical assistance arrives.
Contact Us to discuss which first aid training course is suitable for your needs.
Workplace Training Solutions – Melbourne and throughout Victoria
At Workplace Training Solutions we deliver training in health, hospitality and construction courses. Courses include Food Handling 1, Work Safely in the Construction Industry and Responsible Service of Alcohol*. We aim to recognise the individual needs of our clients, which can include onsite training. Please contact us to discuss your training needs.
* Responsible Service of Alcohol is not a nationally recognised qualification. Course participants will receive a certificate from The Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR).
For details regarding Revive2Survive/Workplace Training Solutions policies and procedures, please view the Student Handbook.