Revive2Survive collects personal information at the time of making a booking for training and throughout the training process.
Revive2Survive First Aid Training collects personal information via our website when an individual:
- Books a course through our online booking system
- Sends us an enquiry via our website / email
Disclosure and Use:
The personal information collected by Revive2Survive First Aid Training may be used to:
- Gather Responses for the purpose of:
- General Enquiries
- Analyse use of website
- Send emails in regards to:
- Course confirmation details
- Invoice payment details.
- Revive2Survive First Aid Training staff who will to contact you to:
- Alert you to your qualification renewal requirements
- Book further training,
- Follow-up on a training courses for quality / feedback purposes
- Report to Government legislative bodies
Revive2Survive First Aid Training will not disclose personal information to third parties, unless permission has been obtained from the individual, except where permitted or required under the Privacy Act .
Revive2Survive First Aid Training will take all reasonable measures to ensure that our client’s information is treated with confidentiality, and maintained on a secured database. Personal information that is no longer required for the purposes that the information was collected for shall be destroyed / deleted.
Requests to access or update your personal information should be submitted in writing to:
Revive2Survive First Aid Training
Suite 18, 1 East Ridge Drive
Chirnside Park, Victoria, 3116
Complaint and Appeals
Revive2Survive has complaints procedure. This procedure is available upon request from the office. Please call 1300 000 112.
All complaints will be treated with confidentiality and expedited in a manner to ensure satisfaction to all parties.
When lodging a complaint, please contact via email or telephone the Revive2Survive Office and a form will be forwarded to you for completion.
E: email@example.com or 1300 000 112
In an effort to continually improve all aspects of our services / products to you the student we will request that you complete a feedback form as part of your training process. We would ask that you take the time to provide accurate and candid responses. If however you feel uncomfortable filling in the form it is not compulsory.
All the trainers working for Revive2Survive First Aid Training meet the legislated and industry standards required to train these accredited courses or units of competency.
It is our requirement that all of our trainers have the following:
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Current Competency in all accredited courses and units of competency being trained
- Current Working with Children Check
- Current Police Check
- Industry experience both in training and the subject matter being trained.
- To receive quality training that is flexible enough to cater to their individual needs and learning styles and to be delivered by qualified trainers.
- To be informed of all learning and assessment aspects of the course prior to commencement
- To be treated with equity and respect to all that pertains to
- To be informed of all assessment outcomes.
- To be provided with a safe and secure learning environment free from physical and emotional threat.
- To have all their information treated with privacy and confidentiality.
Student Code of Conduct
- Attendance – Students are required to be punctual and attend the course at the prescribe times
- Breaks – Students are required to adhere to the times given by the trainers for breaks and return in a timely manner so as not to disrupt other students learning experience.
- Students are required to conduct themselves in a manner that is courteous and polite to the trainer and other students at all times. Any behaviour that leads to another student feeling threatened, harassed or bullied will result in the offending student being asked to leave the learning environment.
- All equipment that is provided for use in training is treated with care and respect and in the manner it was intended to be used in.
- It is each students responsibility to take care of his/her own personal items. Revive2Survive takes no responsibility for the theft or breakage of these personal items.
- To restrict phone calls and texting activities to break times and not to engage in these during lesson time.